Okay yeah yeah I get that Samantha Jade is humble and lovely and whatever but seriously. She’s already worked with David Guetta, Ashley Tisdale and Timbaland. Had an American recording contract (Okay it went sour but like how much does she want) and also has one of her songs in a pretty big movie (Step Up) starring Channing Tatum, can I also mention that it’s the title song and has over 6 million collective views on Youtube…! Personally I don’t think she should of won, she’s had her chance, give someone else theirs. I dunno, I just don’t think it’s fair. It’s pretty greedy imo.
Pop love song vs Post Hardcore/Popcore
- Post hardcore/Popcore
- We Came As Romans: And so I've Shown you my heart, Will you restore me?
- Society: Faggy emo fags
- Of Mice & Men: I'll play the Romeo, you play the Juliet. The sun won't set, until you appear. Cause I know you're the one my love, my love.
- Society: why is he so emo?
- Sleeping with Sirens: They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need
- Society: do you need a tissue fag?
- Memphis May Fire: They say no-one is perfect. But I swear she is perfect for me
- Society: GAYYYYY
- Mayday Parade: Save your heart for someone worth dying for
- Society: Suicidal fag
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever
- Society: creep
- Justin Bieber: I wanna be your boyfriend repeat 22 times end song
- Society: OMG HE JUST READ MY HEART THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
- SERIOUSLY SOCIETY OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES